Versa Tool MB3E 1-3/8 Inch Wood Cutting Quick Cut Universal Oscillating Saw Blade, 3 Pack
Ideal for flush cuts and cut-outs in non-metallic materials such as hardwoods, plywood and particle board this stainless steel wood blade can also tackle materials such as plastics, fiberglass and Plexiglas. The Versa-Tool MB3E is manufactured with a 20 TPI cutting edge and thin gauge stainless steel making it one of the fastest cutting blades on the market. Designed to saw into corners and cut angles with precision. The curved design allows the blade to be used in flush cut projects, trimming base boards and door jambs when installing new flooring is easy with the Versa-Tool MB3E wood cutting blade. Made from thin gauge stainless steel, these blades cut extremely fast through wood and soft non-abrasive materials.
The Versa-Tool universal arbor system is compatible with the following brands. Dremel Multi-Max, Fein Multimaster (All models including FMM250Q, 250, MSx 315 and all models featuring 3/8 inch round arbors), Bosch corded and cordless multi - x, CRAFTSMAN, Chicago Electric, Tool Mate, Power Craft, SECCO, HTC-87, EINHELL, Top Craft, Artwork, MEEC Tools, Man Power, Millarco prof, Westfalia, Falke, Ferm Zwolle Holland, Cougar, Rock Worth, B&Q, Counstructor, Duro, Work Best, Matrix, Pro-Line, Ideenshop, Driving Force, LongActive, VOSS. The Versa-Tool universal arbor system is not compatible with the Fein Supercut or Sonicrafter. Fein, Multimaster, Supercut, Dremel, Sonicrafter, BOSCH, SECCO, Chicago are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Compatible with Fein, Bosch, CRAFTSMAN and more, see description for full tool compatibility list
- Thick gauge metals and high quality manufacturing techniques insure superior wear tolerance and life
- Universal arbor allows multiple position settings for slip free operation at varying blade angles
- Pack of 3 accessories, stock your toolbox and get the best per blade price
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: Wood, Plastic, PVC
- TPI (Teeth Per Inch): 19
- Speed (OPM): 25000
- Depth of Cut (Inch): 1.57